How is your Sunday going? Mine is going super good. My children gave ma a lot of beautiful cards they made themselves and a lot of hugs and kisses, I even had breakfast in bed!
I am such a lucky Mom, I do have the love of my children and it does feel Wonderful!
Today I want to wish a Happy Mother’s Day to all the Mommies out there. But specially to:
- For very hard working Mommies!
- For Mommies that are in heaven watching over their children.
- For Mommies that can’t hug their children because they are missing, dead or in jail.
- For Mommies that at certain point became both Mom & Dad.
- For Mommies that are in The Military.
- For Mommies that their children are in The Military.
- For Mommies that are pregnant for the first time.
- For Mommies that are sick.
- For Mommies that can’t remember.
- For Mommies that doesn’t want to remember
- For Mommies that have to put their child up for adoption.
- For adopted Mommies.
- For Mommies that are far away.
- For Mommies that have to fight for their children.
- For Mommies that spoiled their children.
- For part-time Mommies.
- For full-time Mommies.
- For all the Mommies in the world!
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!
Thank You So Much For Your Time.
“If you educate a man, you simply educate an individual, but if you educate a woman, you educate a whole nation” – James Emman Kwegyir Aggrey
P.S. Don’t forget to visit my online store https://rebeccascleanclosetonlinethriftshop.com and get the perfect gift for Mom and if you use the coupon code MOM20 you will get 20% off your purchase. Thanks!